In the U.S, over 700,000 people suffer from a stroke each year, with approximately two thirds of these individuals requiring rehabilitation to regain a degree of functioning. Early rehabilitation after a stroke has shown to substantially improve long term outcomes.
Our Physical Therapists encourage the use of impaired limbs with various supervised goal oriented exercises to not only encourage muscle strengthening and rebuilding but to also promote brain plasticity and neurological healing.
How Can Stroke/CVA Rehabilitation Help You?
- Patient’s RE-Learn essential skills like walking and stepping
- Promote sensory stimulation to help reduce disabilities
- Improve balance impairments
- Functional Electrical Stimulation to assist with weak muscles
- Motor Imagery to facilitate brain control of movement
- Positioning to reduce spasms, muscle pain, slowness and stiffness.
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Just give us a call at +1 713 270-5900 or send us an email.