The role of physical therapy is to help our patients regain and strengthen the muscles and joints affected during periods of injury. The goal of PT is to allow patients to reach and maintain their highest level of physical function and reduce incidences of future injury and strain.
- Allow patients to reach and maintain their highest level of physical function and reduce incidences of future injury.
- Minimize pain and maximize joint mobility for our patients
- Strengthen and stabilize various body parts to prevent future injury
- Educate patient’s on how to manage their condition
- Reduction in recovery time from injuries and getting back on your feet faster and safer
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Just give us a call at +1 713 270-5900 or send us an email.